Free Home Value Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Wolek Real Estate Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

This Time, I’m the One Who’s Buying


I’m on the hunt for an investment property in the TU/Midtown area. These kinds of properties are hard to find, so I’d love your help.
Looking to sell your Tulsa area home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a Tulsa area home? Click here to browse Tulsa homes for sale 

  Usually, I’m the one helping buyers. Today though, I’m the one who’s buying. I’m looking to buy an investment property around the TU/Midtown area for anywhere up to $125,000. I would love one that has three bedrooms, but I’d be fine with two bedrooms as well. One or 1.5 bathrooms would be ideal. Midtown is a great place to live, so these kinds of properties are hard to find. If you’re thinking about selling your home and don’t have it on the market yet, I would love to talk to you and see if I could be your buyer. 

I would love to talk to you and see if I could be your buyer.

If you know of anyone else making a move from or selling an investment property that’s already being leased in that area, don’t hesitate to send them my way. If you have any questions, just give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call at (918) 712-2252 or send me an email at info@TheWolekGroup.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.