Free Home Value Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Wolek Real Estate Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

How John Carter Bathrooms Can Help You


John Carter from John Carter Bathrooms is here today to answer a few questions about his business and some of the latest trends in bathroom remodels.
Looking to sell your Tulsa area home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a Tulsa area home? Click here to browse Tulsa homes for sale 

  Today, I’m here with John Carter from John Carter Bathrooms. John has graciously agreed to answer some questions about his business. How did you get into this business? It started way back. I’m from Namibia and my father did remodeling. He taught me everything I know. I learned everything from scratch and got to love remodeling, which made me decide to make it a business. I moved to the United States a couple of years ago and got a job like everybody else. Then I realized that I wouldn’t be able to work on my dreams, so I decided to start a remodeling business. I can do kitchens, bathrooms, and even build homes, but I wanted to focus on something special, so I learned how to specialize in bathrooms. I love your story and that you are doing something you are passionate about, which is important to me as well. What makes you stand out from the competition? There are a couple of things that make us different. First, we complete all projects on time and on budget. It is a top priority for us to work around your schedule and your finances. Second, all of our projects are designed to fit your size and your style. We don’t ask you to cut corners on the perfect remodel. Finally, we are the most available and we provide daily progress reports on what’s done, so you’re never left wondering what we did all day.  

You will get daily progress reports so you know exactly how much work has been done.

What’s a new style or trend that you have noticed lately? In kitchens, soapstone has been popular lately. We’ve been using it in bathrooms for a little bit. People do want to use quartz for their surfaces these days. There are a lot of new materials out there. People like wooden countertops as well. For bathrooms, people stick to light, neutral colors. Those will last a long time. Back in the 80s, people made pink, green, and purple bathrooms. That doesn’t work. My job is to come into somebody’s home and put something in there with tile that will last. Technology has improved with tile and cement, so we can build up bathrooms that are mold-free and 100% waterproof, which is great. How can someone get in touch with you about a remodel or to ask any questions? My phone number is 918-574-4610 or look at my website, JohnCarterBathrooms.com. You can enter your information and get a free 3-D model of what your bathroom could look like at no cost to you. Thank you to John for answering my questions. As always, if you have any real estate questions, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!