Free Home Value Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Wolek Real Estate Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

I Want to Help Shift Your Mindset

There was a point in time where I was going through the motions in life. Once I stopped doing that, I found my true passion.

Looking to sell your Tulsa area home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a Tulsa area home? Click here to browse Tulsa homes for sale
Back when I was in my teens and early twenties, I was floating through life. I was getting by on average and had never really pushed myself.
Looking back, the defining moments in my life and career were when I finally truly enjoyed what I was doing. Once I got into classes in school that I was passionate about, I started making better grades. Once I found a career that clicked with me and I was passionate about, that’s when I really started on the path to becoming who I am today.
I don’t want today’s young people to make the same mistakes I did, so I’m offering a special class to help them out. This class is ideally for anyone aged 18 to 24, but it’s open to all applicants up to age 30.
I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did.
It’s not a real estate or business class; it’s a mindset class and a life changing class. I’m passionate about teaching it and I can’t wait for the opportunity to help you or someone you know head down the path you are supposed to be on.

If you or someone you know is interested in taking this class, you can register here. If you have any questions in the meantime, you can always give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.